Things to Know about ChildProtect by DNA:
- ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the US
- Over 800,000 children go missing every year!
- Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important
- A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique
- Every profile is signed by a PhD when it leaves the DDC laboratory
- A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against. If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile.